• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GSA Forum Administrator

GSA Forum Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 560 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

I represent a London, UK based television documentary production company who is looking to make a 60 minute documentary on Genetic Sexual Attraction.

The intention is to explore all aspects of the situation from a measured, thoughtful, and sympathetic standpoint. Above all we hope to increase awareness and discussion of GSA without sensationalism or negativity.

In all documentaries it is the personal stories which are crucial to an audience's understanding and engagement with a subject, so I would really like to speak with anyone who has experienced GSA in any format and would be willing to speak about it on camera. I appreciate discussing any GSA relationship (especially an active one) is very difficult for any number of reasons, but we would of course be willing to discuss ways of protecting your privacy.

As we are based in the UK I am especially looking for people who live in Britain or Europe, but of course I would like to hear from anyone, anywhere who feels they would like to tell their story.

If you would like any more information, or would like to offer yourself for the project please get in touch.

Best wishes

Charlotte Evans
Double Act Productions Ltd

0207 733 0261
charlotteevans@doubleact.tv
www.doubleact.tv